Monday, September 22, 2008

MOnday Evening..

Long time didn't on my blogger...thought i have been disappear ler...hahaha..paiseh la^^
Busy with school, exams, home n life....
Seldom online if got also check mails only
life..life..life
like a light brief candle..hahaha
Now Hoping for holidays..yeah^^
The following are my pets^^
they are the VIP in my life!!!


Name: Pearl(female)
Age: 1 year++


Name: Niew/Luniew( male)
Age: 2-3 years++


Name : Willy(male)
Age: 1/2year++


Name: Randy(male)
Age: Almost 1 year

sleepy Pics:


Wishing to go out!!

I love dogs, cats....so much..they are the important part of my life..they are adorable n cute..but sometimes very noisy..but you are my good companion forever!!!!


Watched this movie last week..such a great n entertained movie, it touched me a lot..especially the back part of the movie..make me wanna cry..haizz..love the hokkien song..家后^^
must watch!!!



Somebody addicted to guitar...it influenced me too..hahaha^^


Good luck my friends
May God bless You
n
Enjoy your life^^

No comments: