Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Feeling of the day..

Today morning went for a hair cut...hehe..
Quite long didnt cut hair already..
last hair cut was around August..hoho...
become ah ma lo..haha
New stylist too..
Not bad ..^^
my first impression was...Wah..become apple head?hahaha
but see it a few times..it's ok n nice lo..

went to spring to have lunch with mum..
then go window shopping...
but i bought a sunglasses...cheap cheap one la..
hahaha...no money lo....=P
before going home bought a 1901 Chicago Beef..
Quite nice...bagus^^
can try different flavors next time..



It looks yummy^^


I think it more suite my mum...donno why..hahaha


red wine?..no la...juz a sparkling grape juice...haha

My two little kittens at my grandpa house..
THey're cute, adorable, n noisy too...hahaha
gonna go to grandpa house to help them clean up their store room..
many stuffs there...
gotong-royong..^^

at my grandpa house( store room...it's open air)haha

No comments: