Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sadness..

The first post of 2009
it will be a sad post..
my new dog..blackie
was died just now..
it was an accident at the road in front my house..
my other dogs keep on barking when the accident happen..
it just 2 or 3 months only..still small..just like a kid
so sad..
i think i was the last person saw blackie
the playful..cute dog
i was the last person feed blackie food...touch it..and..play with it
it ran out of the house and played at outside just now
really sad...
if i keep it in the cage ...this accident will not happen..
.............
sorry blackie..
and
bye=(





2 comments:

WoMbOk™♂ said...

I am so sorry to hear about your puppy. I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet.

Daphling^^ said...

yea..it's really sad and it is a sudden accident..cannot do anything..sigh.