Saturday, February 21, 2009

Music ..


Joanna's new album was released!
Like her new album's old songs..like VIncent and also Aubrey.


SArah!!!wowowow..
sweat..ahaha
I really like her song "angel"..."adia".....
SHe is a amazing person!


MIcheal Buble

love his music.It soothe my mind, relax and makes me enjoy in it..HIs voical is great!! classic famous songs that really inspire me…..

I love their style….!


Lenka
Listened her song on radio..it's great ..i like her songs especially "this show" and "skipalong".
Her songs make me feel young and happy..haha

Quite busy these days..nothing special to update too..haha
Cant on my msn..keep on asking me to update the newest version..
already downloaded it..used it for a month oni..quite nice but then.. now..asked me to update again..
but so slow..and always fail too..haizz..

Nothing to post so just simply post something here ..haha=)

No comments: