Monday, July 28, 2008

THanks...

Thanks for all the friends who sent me birthday wishes at friendster, multiply, hp, msn...
really thanks^^
And thanks to my father for the delicious secret recipe cheese cake.
Thank you mum for the lunch at pizza hut, very enjoyed^^
Thank you my friends adrianne for the beautiful photo frame.
Thank you Sing min for the lovely purple keychain.
Thank you Sally n Fang Min for the cute canvas shoe keychain..haha^^
Thank you Felicia for your cute present, very touching when i saw your card n present.
Thank you woan wen for the cute pinkie pig..hehe
Thank you to my aunties n uncles for the presents.^^
Thank you to my aunt n her daughters for the birthday cake..really touched me..haha
















cake from father.^^






















Went to Boulevard this afternoon while waiting mum, n took this pic(chain from sing min) ..very nice...thanks

Birthday cake from my aunt n her daughter, very touching...they send it to my house 2 times..hahaha..cause they said nobody answer..paiseh..really paiseh^^juz eat it haha..yummy orange flavour..hehe...very happy today ..tQ^^

love from:

Daphne^^

No comments: