Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time ..

July already...very fast..my form4 life is ending soon..hahaa..2008 will be turn to 2009..olympics is going to start soon...time passes quickly..haizz..i have changed my templetes..very bored of it already..doing add maths homeworks n sivik project too...still got moral project ...many things haven complete yet..nid to more hardworking liao..cannot main main..hahaha

Oh ya..today is Eileen Birthday!!already becomes 16 years old liao..hehehe...Happy Birthday to YOu! Today also another friend's Birthday..hahaha..happy birthday to both of u^

my drawings for the civic project..hahaha..very seh kia's drawing..hehe















2 comments:

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Hey!! Ya, olympics is going to start soon... so r u going to stay up late to watch it??Lol.XD emr, how to change the template ya?? I wanna change mine too, but fail to do so...
Teach me plz!!

Eileen said...

hahah thanks you!nw baru i see u wish me happy bday on ur blog xD thank u thank u..so paiseh i dint noe whn was ur bday..edi passed.bt still,happy belated bday haha